Media, PA Bankruptcy Attorney Eases Your Financial Strain
Experienced lawyer provides effective debt relief solutions in Delaware and Chester counties
For more than 30 years, David R. Black's Bankruptcy Legal Group, a division of Black, Stranick & Cella, P.C., has helped Delaware and Chester County residents and businesses find relief from financial strain and unmanageable debt.
When you are struggling with debt, what are the most important factors you look for in an attorney who will help you?
- Impeccable reputation -- With former clients and other attorneys, we have developed a record of success and are consistently rated as one of the top bankruptcy firms in Media. Mr. Black was recognized as one of the Top Lawyers for 2009 and 2011, as featured in Main Line Today magazine.
- Experience in bankruptcy
- Vested interest in your future -- We understand your financial difficulties and are personally dedicated to resolving your debt issues and moving you forward to financial stability.
- Accessible to respond to your questions
- Understanding and helpful
- Effective processes and ability to act quickly
- Commitment to our community -- Our firm is actively involved in the local Media community, and Mr. Black is proud to be a graduate of Villanova University School of Law.
Restoring hope in your financial future
Every day people just like you file for bankruptcy. For many, many people debts pile up despite efforts to control them. Filing for bankruptcy is more common than you think and should never be a source of fear or embarrassment.
David R. Black has a strong reputation for being tough on creditors and compassionate toward his clients. In client satisfaction surveys he receives only the highest ratings on his ability to provide clients with the confidence they need in his ability to not only understand their situation, but his skill in developing effective strategies to solve those financial challenges.
We are passionate about protecting your legal rights and leveling the playing field between you and your creditors. We provide professional advice and answers to your questions regarding:
Our Media bankruptcy law firm also assists clients with:
Access our Frequently Asked Questions About Bankruptcy to find the answers you need to the questions you have.
Call for a free consultation to see if bankruptcy is right for you, before it's too late
By not taking action, you can make a bad situation worse. Call David R. Black's Bankruptcy Legal Group, a division of Black, Stranick & Cella, P.C., at 610-365-1052 for a free consultation, or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located half a block from the Delaware County Courthouse, and is accessible by SEPTA, Regional Rail and the trolley.